Marquette University Law School will celebrate the accomplishments of its December 2012 graduates at a luncheon and hooding ceremony on Sunday afternoon, December 16, in the Zilber Forum of Eckstein Hall. The event will follow the all-University Mid-Year Commencement Ceremony at the U.S. Cellular Arena on Sunday morning. Specific details:
- The graduate and eight guests may attend the luncheon at no cost. Additional guests will be charged a fee of $10 per person, ages 12 and up.
- Graduates are seated with their families/guests at the luncheon.
- Immediately following the luncheon, the Hooding Ceremony will take place in Eckstein Hall.
- Law graduates are recognized individually at the Hooding Ceremony. Graduates receive their academic hood and a congratulatory handshake from the Dean. A professional photographer is at the ceremony to photograph each graduate as he/she shakes hands with the Dean.
- Academic apparel is brought to this event and worn during the Hooding Ceremony. There will be coat racks available for students to hang their academic apparel during the luncheon.
We look forward to the celebration with our graduates and their families and friends.
For more information contact Assistant Dean Jane Casper.