On Thursday, January 24th, 2012, as part of the Speakers from Practice Series, the Children and Family Law Society presents its Sixth Annual Children and Family Law Society Practitioner's Luncheon. Students will have the opportunity to meet with practitioner's who have practiced in all sectors of the family law field in this excellent, yet relatively informal, networking opportunity. All students who are interested in pursuing careers in Children and Family Law are encouraged to attend. Practitioners who will join the lunch include:
- Honorable Delores Bomrad, Washington County Circuit Court Commissioner,
- Honorable Karen Christenson, Milwaukee County Children's Court Judge,
- Attorney Susan Conwell, Director of Kids Matter, Inc.,
- Attorney Jessica Marquez-Murphy, GAL Centro Legal,
- Attorney Elizabeth Neary, Attorney from Grady, Hayes & Neary, LLC, and
- Attorney Toni Vacca, Washington County Family Mediation Coordinator (program info).
The discussion will take place on in room 433B starting at 12 pm. Lunch will be provided.