Brown Bag CLE Series
The Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic (MVLC) and Legal Action of Wisconsin's Volunteer Lawyers Project (VLP) offer a free Brown Bag Lunch Series throughout each academic year at the Marquette University Law School. The series is highly recommended for all MVLC and VLP volunteers and is also open to the community. You can attend in person or online. All presentations are from 12:10-1:00 p.m.
- Download the flyer for more information on the 2014-2015 session here.
- MVLC Brown Bag CLEs Frequently Asked Questions
- We will continue to offer continuing legal educations credits for the programs for individuals participating in the live program. Questions may be asked of the presenters. An attendance code will be read in two parts during the presentation to be reported on the online attendance form.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Registration links are provided below under the listing for each month's presentation.
- CLE credit can only be given to in-person attendees and online attendees who view the live version of the presentation. Click here for details.
Registration is open for all presentations here.
- November 13 - Things to Consider when Executing Deeds at the MVLC presented by Danielle Bergner, Assistant City Attorney, Milwaukee in Room 263.
- January 15 - Milwaukee County Adult Guardianship Procedure presented by Amy Wochos, Milwaukee County Probate Court Administrator
- February 12 - Post-judgement Family Matters and the Affordable Care Act, presented by Korey Lundin, Legal Action Wisconsin
- March 12 - Milwaukee County Small Claims Procedures presented by Maria Dorsey, Milwaukee County Court Commissioner
- April 9 - Same-sex Marriage and Domestic Partnerships in Wisconsin presented by Kathy Charlton, Hawks Quindel S.C.
NOTE THAT WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO PROVIDE CLE FOR LIVE VIEWINGS OF PRESENTATIONS.
Archived presentations are not approved for CLE.
Click Here to access the catalogue of archived presentations. In the archives, presentation handouts are available under "Links."
If you are having problems viewing the presentations, try using a different browser.