Brown Bag CLE Series
The Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinics (MVLC) and Legal Action of Wisconsin's Volunteer Lawyers Project (VLP) offer a free Brown Bag Lunch Series throughout each academic year at the Marquette University Law School. The series is highly recommended for all MVLC and VLP volunteers and is also open to the community. You can attend in person or online. All presentations are from 12:10-1:10 p.m.
- Download the 2015-16 series flyer.
- MVLC Brown Bag CLEs Frequently Asked Questions
- We will continue to offer continuing legal educations credits for the programs for individuals participating in the live program. Questions may be asked of the presenters. An attendance code will be read in two parts during the presentation to be reported on the online attendance form.
- Pre-registration is required.
- CLE credit can only be given to in-person attendees and online attendees who view the live version of the presentation. Click here for details.
The 2015-2016 Brown Bag CLE Series has concluded. The 2016-2017 Brown Bag CLE Series will commence in September 2016.
Registration is open for all presentations here.
NOTE THAT WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO PROVIDE CLE CREDIT FOR LIVE VIEWINGS OF PRESENTATIONS.
Archived presentations are not approved for CLE credit.
Click Here to access the catalogue of archived presentations. In the archives, presentation handouts are available under "Links."
If you are having problems viewing the presentations, try using a different browser.