Brown Bag CLE Series
The Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinics (MVLC) and Legal Action of Wisconsin's Volunteer Lawyers Project (VLP) offer a free Brown Bag Lunch Series throughout each academic year at Marquette University Law School. The series is highly recommended for all MVLC and VLP volunteers and is also open to the community. You can attend in person or online. All presentations are from 12:10-1:10 p.m.
- Download the 2017-18 series postcard.
- MVLC Brown Bag CLEs Frequently Asked Questions
- We will continue to offer continuing legal education credits for individuals participating in the live program. Questions may be asked of the presenters. An attendance code will be read in two parts during the presentation to be reported on the online attendance form.
- Pre-registration is required.
- CLE credit can only be given to in-person attendees and online attendees who view the live version of the presentation and submit their attendance within 30-minutes of the presentation's conclusion. Click here for details.
Registration is not yet open for 2017-18 Brown Bag CLE Series.
NOTE THAT WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO PROVIDE CLE CREDIT FOR LIVE VIEWINGS OF PRESENTATIONS.
Archived presentations are not approved for CLE credit.
Click here to access the catalogue of archived presentations. In the archives, presentation handouts are available under "Links."
If you are having problems viewing the presentations, try using a different browser.