Brown Bag CLE Series
The Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic (MVLC) and Legal Action of Wisconsinnteer Lawyer Volunteer Lawyers Project (VLP) offer a free Brown Bag Lunch Series throughout each academic year at the Marquette University Law School. The series is highly recommended for all MVLC and VLP volunteers and is also open to the community. You can attend in person or online. All presentations are from 12:10-1:00 p.m.
Basic Program Information
- MVLC Brown Bag CLEs Frequently Asked Questions
- Information about the 2014 - 2015 series will be posted over the summer.
- Due to a high demand for online participation in the Brown Bag presentations, we are modifying the presentation to be live audio and presentation materials only (no view of the presenter will appear). This will allow for transmission of the presentations to more individuals without exceeding our broadband capacity at the law school. We will continue to offer continuing legal educations credits for the programs for individuals participating in the live program. Questions may be asked of the presenters. An attendance code will be read in two parts during the presentation to be reported on the online attendance form. We thank you for your understanding.
- Pre-registration is required for in-person attendees.
- Registration links are provided below under the listing for each month's presentation.
- CLE credit can only be given to in-person attendees and online attendees who view the live version of the presentation. Click here for details.
- To report your online attendance within 60-minutes of a live presentation, Click here.
Archived presentations are also available.
NOTE THAT WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO PROVIDE CLE FOR LIVE VIEWINGS OF PRESENTATIONS.
Archived presentations are not approved for CLE.
Click Here to access the catalogue of archived presentations. In the archives, presentation handouts are available under "Links."
If you are having problems viewing the presentations, try using a different browser.