Brown Bag CLE Series
The Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinics (MVLC) and Legal Action of Wisconsin's Volunteer Lawyers Project (VLP) offer a free Brown Bag Lunch Series throughout each academic year at the Marquette University Law School. The series is highly recommended for all MVLC and VLP volunteers and is also open to the community. You can attend in person or online. All presentations are from 12:10-1:10 p.m.
- Download the flyer for more information on the 2015-2016 session here.
- MVLC Brown Bag CLEs Frequently Asked Questions
- We will continue to offer continuing legal educations credits for the programs for individuals participating in the live program. Questions may be asked of the presenters. An attendance code will be read in two parts during the presentation to be reported on the online attendance form.
- Pre-registration is required.
- CLE credit can only be given to in-person attendees and online attendees who view the live version of the presentation. Click here for details.
Registration is open for all presentations here.
September 10, 2015, Things to Consider When Executing Durable and Healthcare POAs at the MVLC
October 15, 2015, You Can Provide Brief Advice in Family Law – Really, You Can!
November 12, 2015, Wills and Beneficiary Designations with Clients of the MVLC
January 14, 2016, Small Claims: Filing and Collecting on Money Judgements
February 11, 2016, Minor Guardianships and Childcare Powers of Attorney
March 10, 2016, When to Call the Immigration Attorney
April 14, 2016, Social Security and Social Security Disability Updates
NOTE THAT WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO PROVIDE CLE CREDIT FOR LIVE VIEWINGS OF PRESENTATIONS.
Archived presentations are not approved for CLE credit.
Click Here to access the catalogue of archived presentations. In the archives, presentation handouts are available under "Links."
If you are having problems viewing the presentations, try using a different browser.