Estate Planning Clinic
Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinics: Estate Planning Clinic
The MVLC Estate Planning Clinic offers free basic estate planning services to veterans and active duty military personnel and low income clients in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The program is run on an appointment basis.
Clients are generally eligible for the program if the following are true:
- You are a U.S. citizen
- You do not own property in another state
- You do not have a special needs child
- You have limited assets and income
The program can be used to create a combination of the following documents:
- Basic Will
- Living Will
- Power of Attorney for Healthcare
- Power of Attorney for Finances
Separate appointments are required for spouses or partners.
For questions or to schedule an appointment: 414.288.4965