How does an RSO plan an event?
- If the RSO wants to have an event with a speaker, for more than 75 people, and/or utilizing University Catering contact Director for Student Development and Academic Success Amy Rogan-Mehta before planning. Her office is within the Student Services Suite (Room238).
- Fill out the Event Registration Form found below.
- After the form is reviewed by Director Rogan-Mehta, events will be referred to the Law School's Event Coordinator or Building Supervisor to complete the planning process.
What are the deadlines to plan an event?
- Events with speakers or University Catering must be completely planned at least one month in advance.
- Events without speakers must be completely planned at lease two weeks in advance.
- Zilber Forum tables must be reserved at least one week in advance.
What space is dedicated to RSOs?
- Room 342, Room 336L, and the 342 Conference Room.
- These rooms are available for meetings and RSO storage.
- Use this space whenever possible.
How does an RSO promote events, fundraisers, etc.?
- Reserve a table in the Zibler Forum using the online form found below.
- Submit an announcement for the Monday and Wednesday Bundled Announcements using the form found below.
- Submit fliers to Room 238. They will be posted in designated locations by the Law School Building Supervisor.
- The Student Organization Policy and Procedures Manual
- The Student Organization Funding Policy
- The Student Organization Speakers Policy
- The Student Organization Alcohol Policy