The Law School's student organizations carry out important work. They help students become involved in the life of the Law School; provide a forum for students to hear attorneys, academics, policymakers, and other community leaders speak on various topics; and create opportunities for students to network with local attorneys and other community members. Various resources, procedures, and policies guide the leaders of these organizations in their organizations' endeavors. Links to the most frequently accessed resources and policies are below.
- The Student Organization Policy and Procedures Manual
- The Student Organization Funding Policy
- The Student Organization Speakers Policy
- The Student Organization Alcohol Policy
- The Bar Preparation and Study Aid Vendor Policies
- Submit this form within the first three weeks of the academic year as part of the registration process.
- Submit this form at least two weeks in advance of your proposed event or meeting date to register all on and off-campus meetings and events, reserve a room in Eckstein Hall, and request approval of proposed event-related expenditures.
- Submit this form at least one week in advance to reserve a table in the Zilber Forum for your organization's fundraiser or other purpose.
- Use this form to submit an announcement to Law News and Events.
- Submit this form to request approval of a proposed expenditure of $200 or more that is not related to an event (proposed expenditures related to event costs are submitted via the Event Registration Form).
- Bring completed reimbursement forms, accompanied by all original receipts, to Suite 238 to request reimbursement of an organization expense.
- Submit this form to apply for a grant to support a proposed organziation expenditure.
- Submit this form to request the use of audio or visual equipment at your organization's meeting or event.