Student Organizations: Registration
All active student organizations must register at the beginning of each academic year. Once they have completed both of the steps listed below, organizations will receive funding, and officers may begin reserving rooms in Eckstein Hall for meetings/events.
How does a student organization register at the beginning of the year?
- Complete the Organization Application Form. When submitting the Organization Application Form, you will need to list all of the officers and their contact information and upload a copy of (a) the organization's current constitution or bylaws, and (b) a detailed budget describing how expected funding will be spent. A model constitution is included at the bottom of this page.
- All officers/executive board members must attend one of the mandatory training sessions held at the beginning of the academic year. The 2016 training sessions will be held at the following days and times:
- Monday, August 29, 12:15-1:15 p.m. -- Room 367
- Thursday, September 1, 12:15-1:15 p.m. -- Room 263
- Wednesday, September 7, 4:50-5:50 p.m. -- Room 257
Please R.S.V.P. for the training by clicking here.
The first day that registered organizations (those organizations that have completed both steps above) may begin holding meetings and events will be announced soon. The first step in planning an event or meeting is to submit the Event Registration Form.
Contact Dean Rogan-Mehta located within the Student Services Suite, Room 238, with any questions.