2017 Malpractice Ball
Date: October 6, 2017
Time: 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. (doors open at 8:00 p.m. and last entry will be at 9:00 p.m.)
Location: The Bradley Pavilion at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
Theme: Kentucky Derby
Ticket price: $33 for law students (and their guests), $38 for other graduate students (and their guests)
*Tickets for this event will sell out.
- Strictly a 21+ event. All guests will be carded at the door.
- All ticket sales will be online, beginning Friday, September 8, at 8:00 a.m. Ticket sales end at 5 p.m. on Tuesday, October 3, unless all tickets sell out at an earlier time. In past years, tickets have sold out, so please do not wait until the last minute to purchase your tickets.
- You will need to show your payment confirmation number at the registration table to enter the event. The payment confirmation is the second confirmation email that you will receive after submitting your credit card information. You may display this confirmation email on your phone rather than printing it out.
- Ticket prices include:
- 2 drink tickets (beer and wine choices)
- Unlimited soda and juice
- Heavy appetizers
- Dress code: Formal attire is appropriate. Kentucky Derby attire is encouraged.
- If you choose to pose for photos at the event, please be aware that all photos taken will be posted online following the event.
- Each student is welcome to purchase a guest ticket. Guests do not need to be enrolled in a graduate program but must be 21 years of age.
- Limited garage parking available for a fee next to the Marcus Center. Click here for more information about parking and directions to the Marcus Center.
- Please direct questions about special accommodations related to a disability to Carol Dufek, at email@example.com.
- Tickets cannot be refunded after 5 p.m. on Friday, September 29, except in the case of an overpayment (any amount over the ticket price will be refunded).
Upon entering the Marcus Center, please be aware there are performances in progress; please exercise suitable “Theater Etiquette.”