On Thursday, September 8, 2022, at 5:30 pm on Microsoft Teams, all students are invited to join a group of Sports Law Program alums who will share their tips on networking. These alums will provide tips and guidance to students on how to build their network, reach out to alums and other professionals and how to use tools such as Zoom and Teams to their advantage to build up their network in preparation for their entry into the legal field. Alums who will join the panel include -
- Dan Foutz (L'04), Assistant General Counsel, Midwest Tape, LLC, Holland, Ohio
- Stephanie Galvin (L'14), Director of Business and Legal Affairs, Hospitality and Global Merchandize, Legends, Frisco, Texas
- Aurusa Kabani (L'19), Associate General Counsel, Orlando City Soccer Club, Orlando, Florida, and
- Dan Peterson (L'06), Managing Director, Valuation Research Corporation, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Peter Prigge (L'12), Assistant Athletics Director for Compliance/Olympic Sports, University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming
The event should end by 7 pm. A Microsoft Teams invitation will be sent to all registered attendees the day of the event.
There are currently no upcoming events.
Please check back soon.