Pro Bono Training & Scheduling
Each semester, in-person trainings are hosted for students getting involved in pro bono projects. Recorded training sessions available for students unable to attend in-person. Online viewing links are posted below.
In conjunction with completing a pro bono training, students must submit a signed Pro Bono Code of Conduct to the Office of Public Service (Eisenberg Suite) and read the accompanying memorandum regarding the professional responsibilities of law students engaged in pro bono work.
- Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinics (MVLC) / Mobile Legal Clinic Training Video and Post-Training FAQs
- Milwaukee Justice Center Family Law Forms Clinic Training Video and Post-Training FAQs
- Domestic Violence Injunction Hearings Project Training Video & Materials and Post-Training FAQs
- Eviction Defense Project Training Video and Post-Training FAQs
- Estate Planning Clinic Training Video and Post-Training FAQs
- MVLC Intake Specialist. Project FAQs coming soon.
- Legal Action U-Visa Project - volunteers will be contacted directly by Legal Action regarding training. Read Project FAQs here.
- Parenting Conferences, Alternative Dispute Resolution. Read Project FAQs here.
- Bankruptcy Help Desk Training Video. Read Project FAQs here.
- Guardianship Clinic Training Video & Materials. Read Project FAQs here.
- Legal Action Consumer Rights Clinic. Read Project FAQs here.