Pro Bono Training & Scheduling
Each semester, trainings are hosted for students getting involved in pro bono projects. Recorded training sessions are available for students unable to attend live. Online viewing links are posted below.
In conjunction with completing a pro bono training, students must submit a signed Pro Bono Code of Conduct to the Office of Public Service (via PublicServiceLaw@marquette.edu) and read the accompanying memorandum regarding the professional responsibilities of law students engaged in pro bono work.
The following projects are operating remotely:
- Marquette Vounteer Legal Clinics (MVLC): Training Materials and Post-Training FAQs
- Milwaukee Justice Center (MJC) Family Law Forms Clinic: Training Materials and Post-Training FAQs
- Civil Legal Help Line: Video, How-to Doc, and Post-Training FAQs
- Student Legal Aid Clinic (SLAC) with Legal Action of Wisconsin: Training Materials and Post-Training FAQs
- Free Legal Answers: Training Materials, and Post-Training FAQs
- Estate Planning Clinic: Training Materials and Post-Training FAQs
- Expungement Clinic: Training Materials and Post-Training FAQs
- Adult Guardianship Forms Clinic: Training Video, Training Materials, and Post-Training FAQs
Pro Bono Project Scheduling Survey, Fall 2020
Brand new to pro bono? It's easy to get involved!
Simply watch the most recent pro bono opportunities panel and information session. Refer to the pro bono opportunities listing while you watch and submit the pro bono scheduling survey to get set up with a pro bono schedule. (Note: any projects not listed on the pro bono scheduling survey are already full for the semester)