Thank you for your interest in attending the 2020 PILS Auction! On-line registration is shutdown; that said, you’re most welcome to still attend. You can purchase your ticket the night of the event at the registration table in the Eckstein Hall Lobby.
Confirmation. We’re glad you’re joining us for this year’s …
27th Annual Howard B. Eisenberg Do-Gooders’ Auction & Game Night, Friday, February 21
Marquette Law School, Eckstein Hall, 1215 West Michigan Street (#7 on campus map)
- 5 pm, registration and event starts
- 6 pm, photo booth opens
- 7:30 pm, Silent Auction, cupcake and wine toss close
- 8:05 pm, two winners of the wristband drawing announced
- 8:45 pm, games & photo booth close
- Substantial appetizers will be served. Two drink tickets per guest; additional drinks are available for purchase.
- We are not able to offer refunds.
- Limited complimentary Visitor Parking is available on both Eckstein Hall parking levels – 11th Street (7a) and Clybourn (7b). The gates will be open on both levels.
- Endless Game Wristbands must be purchased and picked up from registration table by 7:30 to be included in door prize drawing. (Wristband play excludes Wine Toss and Cakes for Cards games in the Cafe.)
We’re offering electronic bidding to make it easier for you to win! All bidding will be done through your cell phone, tablet, or computer. You can bid from anywhere, at anytime. Start bidding now on items posted. You will receive updates if you’re outbid.
Here are the details:
- The electronic bidding platform is hosted by Give Smart.
- You can set up mobile bidding now at https://PILS2020.givesmart.com. (We encourage you to register before you arrive.)
- Why set up your mobile bidding early? When you arrive, all you will need to do is pick up your nametag and go.
- After you register, you will receive a welcome text message. Then, you can start viewing and bidding on our exciting auction items!
There are 4 ways to bid:
- By Smartphone
Click the link in your registration text. It will take you to a personal bidding page. Click on an item and place a bid – it’s that simple.
- By Text
Text the 3-digit item number and amount to the welcome message you receive, (e.g., 101 500). No dollar signs or decimals are needed.
- By Computer
Click on an item and place a bid.
- By “Personal Shopper”
Find a Give Smart staff member at the event. They will be happy to place bids for you.
Call or e-mail Christine Wilczynski-Vogel, Associate Dean for External Relations, Events, and Facilities, at 414-288-3167, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"DO WELL AND DO GOOD"
Howard B. Eisenberg
Dean and Professor of Law
The auction is named in memory of Howard B. Eisenberg, dean of the Law School from 1995 until 2002. Dean Eisenberg remained committed to providing legal services to people in need throughout his distinguished career. A role model for attorneys and students, he encouraged everyone to "do well and do good." With your help, the Public Interest Law Society (PILS) is honored to continue serving people in need through its student fellowships.