Brown Bag CLE Series
The Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinics (MVLC) and Legal Action of Wisconsin's Volunteer Lawyers Project (VLP) offer a free Brown Bag CLE series for the benefit of their volunteers.
2020-2021 Series Information
- Dates and Topics
- Registration. Note: all sessions will be held remotely via Zoom.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Requirements and Attendance Form
Upcoming Brown Bag CLE Sessions
May 13th at 12:00-1:00PM
"The times they are a-changin'," but are the Rules of Professional Conduct keeping up with the changes?
Presented by Attorney Aviva Kaiser, Ethics Counsel at the State Bar of Wisconsin
- View live online
- Program Materials: (link coming soon)
Upcoming MVLC Volunteer Trainings
May 14th at 12:00-1:00PM
Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinics Volunteer Training
Presented by Assistant Dean for Public Service, Angela Schultz
- View live online (link coming soon)
- Program Materials (link coming soon)
You may watch the most recently recorded training session, available on this training page.
Archived presentations are available here. Archived presentations are not eligible for CLE or pro bono credit.