Estate Planning Clinic
Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinics: Estate Planning Clinic
The MVLC Estate Planning Clinic offers free basic estate planning services to low income clients in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and veterans and active duty military personnel and their spouses and partners. The program is run on an appointment basis.
The Estate Planning Clinic is accepting appointments at our House of Peace and Veterans' Service Office locations. To make an appointment, please call 414-288-5378. Because of the demand for estate planning services, we are currently booking appointments in mid to late summer.
- Basic Will
- Living Will
- Power of Attorney for Healthcare
- Power of Attorney for Finances
We are unable to prepare living trusts or special needs trusts.
If you are wondering whether you need a will and/or power of attorney documents, consider this…
- Do you want to decide how your property will be distributed when you are gone?
- Do you want to decide who will take care of any minor children if you are unable?
- Do you want to have control over medical treatments and procedures if you can no longer communicate?
- Do you want to be able to choose who will make financial and healthcare choices for you when you are no longer able to make them yourself?
Two appointment slots are needed for couples.