Estate Planning Clinic
Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinics: Estate Planning Clinic
The MVLC Estate Planning Clinic offers free basic estate planning services to low income clients in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and veterans and active duty military personnel and their spouses and partners. The program is run on an appointment basis.
The Estate Planning Clinic is not currently accepting appointments. The clinic will resume in Summer 2018, if not sooner. Please fill out this form if you want to be contacted when the Estate Planning Clinic is accepting appointments.
- Basic Will
- Living Will
- Power of Attorney for Healthcare
- Power of Attorney for Finances
If you are wondering whether you need a will and/or power of attorney documents, consider this…
- Do you want to decide how your property will be distributed when you are gone?
- Do you want to decide who will take care of any minor children if you are unable?
- Do you want to avoid a lengthy probate process for your family and friends?
- Do you want to have control over medical treatments and procedures if you can no longer communicate?
- Do you want to be able to choose who will make financial and healthcare choices for you when you are no longer able to make them yourself?
Separate appointments are required for spouses or partners.