ChapmanAlbin Scholarship -- $1,000
- Completed scholarship application
- 300-500 word essay (specific topic details can be found on submission form)
- An acceptance letter from an accredited law school in the U.S. (new students) or an unofficial transcript from an accredited law school in the U.S. (current students)
- All materials submitted by June 15, 2019; late or incomplete applications will not be considered
- All materials must be submitted electronically via the form on the ChapmanAlbin website
- Before receiving the award, recipient will be required to demonstrate enrollment at an accredited law school in the U.S.
- A check for $1,000 will be made to the scholarship recipient’s law school of choice to cover expenses
- Scholarship is to be used exclusively to cover law school tuition and other related expenses such as books or room/board
- Recipient is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations
For additional details, please visit: https://www.johnschapman.com/about-us/law-school-scholarship/Contact: ChapmanAlbin Law Firm
New and Notable
There are currently no new news items. Please check back soon.