Legal Scholarship by Moses & Rooth, Attorneys at Law -- $1,000
Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law, a criminal defense and DUI law firm located in Orlando, Florida, is offering a $1,000 scholarship to one incoming 1L or currently enrolled law student. The scholarship is offered for the Fall 2019 academic semester.
Essay Topic: Should people be allowed to warn motorists about DUI checkpoints in America?
Scholarship Value: $1,000
Application Deadline: June 1, 2019
- This scholarship will only be awarded to one incoming 1L or a currently enrolled law student
- Hold a 3.0 or higher overall GPA
- Must be a legal resident of the U.S.
For additional details, please visit: https://www.mosesandrooth.com/legal-scholarship/Contact: Moses & Rooth
New and Notable
MU Counseling Center Support Groups Available
Marquette University Counseling Center offers a variety of support and therapy groups each semester. Please click the links below to see their spring 2019 offerings.
Law students may be especially interested in the Counseling Center's "Survive and Thrive in Graduate/Professional School" support group. The group meets on Fridays from 3:00 - 4:15 p.m. in Holthusen Hall, Rm. 204. Graduate and professional students will discuss topics of their choice, including:
- Making the transition to graduate or professional school
- Feeling like you don't fit in or belong in your program
- Feeling overwhelmed with all of the requirements and responsibilities
- Feeling stuck in completing your capstone project