Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish College Scholarship -- $1,000
Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish is pleased to announce that every year we will offer a $1,000 scholarship to the student who submits the strongest essay focusing on the given topic.
This scholarship is open to any US citizen or permanent US resident who will be enrolled full time in an accredited community college, four-year baccalaureate degree, or accredited law school in the fall of 2018.
- The student must complete the online application which appears below by July 15, 2018. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
- The applicant must submit an essay on the topic below.
- The student must provide proof of enrollment should his or her essay be selected.
- The applicant must give full rights for the use of the essay to Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish for any advertising or promotional purposes.
- The winner must consent to the use of his or her picture and other basic information on the winner page of the Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish website.
Write an essay of 500 words or less on the following topic:
Should pharmaceutical companies be allowed to promote drugs for uses that were not FDA approved?
For more information and the online application can be found atPat McCune
New and Notable
There are currently no new news items. Please check back soon.