Health and Safety Visitor Protocols
Marquette University Law School and the Office of Admissions are committed to the health and safety of our community and of our visitors. We appreciate your careful review and adoption of the following COVID-19 visitor protocols:
- At this time, all visitors and guests must be pre-registered by name; no walk-ins are permitted.
- Again, your guest(s) must be pre-registered. Any changes in who will be visiting must be made at least 24 hours in advance. We are not able to make accommodations with less than 24 hours advance notice. We appreciate your understanding.
Due to the continued decline in community transmission and Marquette’s high vaccination and booster rates, masks are optional indoors on campus, effective Wednesday, March 2,2022. While there is no longer an indoor mask requirement on campus, any campus visitor or community member who feels more comfortable wearing a mask is encouraged to do so.
Please do not visit Marquette Law School if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have had contact with anyone who has tested positive or is a presumptive positive for COVID-19. See COVID-19 Health Check below.
We are taking many precautions to safeguard our community and our guests. However, we cannot eliminate the risk of COVID-19 exposure. If any visitor shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 within 48 hours after visiting campus, please report this to Stephanie Nikolay, Director of Admissions and Recruitment, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The latest coronavirus information and Marquette campus updates are posted on the university’s coronavirus website.
COVID-19 Health Check--If you answer "yes" to any of these questions within 24 hours of visiting campus, please call our office at (414) 288-6767 to re-schedule your visit.
- Are you currently experiencing any of the following: temperature of 100 degrees or higher, cough, shortness of breath or chest tightness?
- Are you currently experiencing 2 or more of the following: chills, fatigue, loss of taste or smell, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, congestion/runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea?
- Have you been exposed to or in contact with anyone who has tested positive or is a presumptive positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been exposed to or in contact with anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19?
Arrival & Entry
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes, but no more than 15 minutes, in advance of your scheduled apointment time.
- The Law School’s address is Eckstein Hall, 1215 West Michigan Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53233.
- Free visitor parking is available in the Law School Parking Structure, entrance 7a off of 11th Street on the campus map. When you enter the structure, please pull a parking ticket and bring it with you to the welcome desk for validation. Alternatively, you might find street parking along 11th Street or West Clybourn Street adjacent to the Law School.
- When you arrive, you will need to call our office (414-288-6767). The exterior doors to Eckstein Hall are locked during COVID recovery. A member of our staff will meet you at the entrance to escort you into Eckstein Hall.
(This page last confirmed on March 1, 2022.)