On Thursday, March 4th, 2021, at 5:30 pm, on Microsoft Teams, the Sports Law Program and National Sports Law Institute invite all students to the 24th Annual Springs Sports Law Alumni Career Panel. The panel features Sports Law Program alums who will discuss their participation in the Program, their transition into law practice, and the impact that the Program has had on their current careers. Panelists include -
- Brandi DuPree, founder and CEO of Legacy Sports Group, Dallas, TX (L’17)
- Porsche Farr, Small Business Consultant & Tax Professional, West Palm Beach, FL (L’12)
- April Haverty, Director, Office of Grants & Contracts, Medical College of Wisconsin, Wauwatosa, WI (L'99)
- Todd Krumholz, Managing Director, JTK Talent LLC, Dallas, TX (L'07)
- Ben Leibovitz, Associate General Counsel & Vice President Capital Markets, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, Chicago, IL (L’12)
- Sean Light, Corporate Counsel, Contracts, Guaranteed Rate, Chicago, IL (L'09)
A Teams meeting invitation will be sent to all registered attendees on March 4th.