On Thursday, October 26th, 2017, at 12 pm, as part of the Sports Law Speaker Series, and in conjunction with Professor Martin Greenberg's Sports Venues course, the National Sports Law Institute will host a discussion on "Project Labor Agreements and Sports Facilities." Led by Professor Greenberg the panel will include
- Lyle Balisteri, Former President, Milwaukee Building and Construction Trades Council,
- Dan Bukiewicz, President, Milwaukee Building and Construction Trades Council,
- Frank Busalacchi, Chairman and Co-Founder at ACT American Crisis in Transportation (tentative)
- Alex Lasry, Senior Vice President, Milwaukee Bucks, and
- Matt Robbins, The Previant Law Firm ,S. C.
The panel will focus on what a Project Labor Agreement is, how it is used in sports facilities, and what advantages it brings to the progress of the project, the ultimate costs and meeting time schedules. The event is exclusively for Marquette University Law School students. Lunch will be provided to all attendees.