On Thursday, April 5th, 2018, at 12 pm in room 433, all Sports Law Program students are invited to a Sports Law Speaker Series event wherein the supervisors of the collegiate athletics internships that are part the Sports Law Certificate program will discuss their internship positions, their career paths, and provide advice for students seeking careers in collegiate athletics. The panelists will also discuss some of the current issues surrounding collegiate athletics today. Led by Sports Law Society President Ryan Jordan, the panel will include:
- Keri Carollo, Senior Woman Administrator/Assistant AD for Compliance, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater,
- Shea Dunbar, Assistant Director of Compliance, Marquette University,
- Scott Foelske, Director of Compliance, Northern Illinois University,
- Todd Garzarelli, Director of Athletics, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater,
- Jessica Kumke, Assistant Athletic Director - Compliance, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee,
- Brady Minter, Assistant Director of Compliance, University of Wisconsin - Madison, and
- Wendy Wilson, Associate Athletic Director for Administration & Compliance, University of Wisconsin-Parkside.
Refreshments will be provided.