On Thursday, October 1, 2020, the Sports Law Program's Sports Law Alumni Association invites all students to a fall Sports Law Alumni Career Panel. Curious about how participation in the Sports Law Program might impact your future, even if you decide not to enter the sports industry This panel will feature alums who do not by job title work in sports, but who were highly involved in the Sports Law Program as law students, and remain highly involved as alums. Each will discuss how participation in the Program prepared them for their legal careers, and why they continue to support the Program, and its students. Led by 3L Sports Law Program student and Sports Law Competition Board Chair, Amanda Bethel, panelists will include:
- Attorney Jake Armellani, class of 2019, Associate Contract Manager, Amazon, Seattle, Washington
- Attorney Taylor Brisco, class of 2019, Assistant District Attorney, New York County (Manhattan) District Attorney’s Office, New York, New York
- Attorney Mario Harmon, class of 2020, Administrative Law Judge, Texas Workforce Commission's Appeal Tribunal, Austin, Texas
- Attorney Kayleigh Mayer, class of 2013, Senior Attorney, Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP, Burbank, California
- Attorney Jessica Prochaska, class of 2010, Shareholder, Burg Simpson, Englewood, Colorado
This will be an online event on Microsoft Teams. Interested students should register by 5 pm on September 30th. An invitation to join the event on Teams will be sent he morning of the event.