On Thursday, October 21, starting at 5:30 pm on Microsoft Teams, the National Sports Law Institute's Sports Law Alumni Association presents its annual fall Sports Law Alumni Career Panel. The panel will feature alums with different careers connected tothe sports industry who well talk about their career paths, their participation in the Sports Law Program, and provide their advice for students seekng careers in the sports industry.
- Alexander Hensley, Director of Compliance, University of Oklahoma, Tulsa, OK (L’19)
- Megan Jerabek, Shareholder, co-chair, Trust & Estates Section, chair, Sports Law Section, von Briesen & Roper, s.c., Madison, WI (L’08)
- Megan Ryther, Partner, and member Business and College Sports and NCAA Compliance group,Ice Miller LLP, Indianapolis, IN, athlete representative, U.S. Center for SafeSport Board of Directors, and member, NSLI Board of Advisors (L'07)
- Heidi Roche Vinovich, Sr. Compliance Investigator, United States Olympic and Paralympic Committee, Colorado Springs, CO (L’13)
- James Sullivan, President, Poker Royalty, LLC, Co-Founder, Battle of Vegas & Las Vegas Agency, Las Vegas, NV (L'01)
The panel will be on Microsoft Teams starting at 5:30 pm. Register by 12 pm on October 21st in order to receive the Teams invitation to the event that afternoon.