How does a student group become a Registered Student Organization (RSO)?
- Complete the Application Form found below,
- Provide a copy of the organization's current constitution and/or bylaws,
- Provide a detailed budget describing how expected funding will be spent (not including grants).
Contact Director Amy Rogan-Mehta, or Ms. Kate Hawley Krystowiak in Student Services if you have any questions. Both are located within the Student Services Suite, Room 238, of Eckstein Hall.
- The Student Organization Policy and Procedures Manual
- Organization Application Form
- Model Organization Constitution
- Model Officer Responsibilities Description