Skip to content
- Catholic Charities Legal Services for Immigrants, 1233 South 45th Street, 414-643-8570 ext. 4418
- Services Provided: Assist immigrants with their citizenship status and individuals who are trying to secure asylum or temporary protection in the U.S. It also assists immigrant victims of domestic violence. Catholic Charities Legal Services for Immigrants provides group information sessions at no charge. Legal services are provided and fees for legal counsel are offered on a sliding scale based on an individual’s ability to pay.
- Free Legal Answers
- International Institute of Wisconsin, 1110 N. Old World Third St., Suite 420, 414-225-6220
- Services Provided: The Institute has a multi-lingual staff that assists individuals and families by providing a variety of low-cost legal immigration and citizenship services, such as adjustment of status for refugees and non-refugees, travel documents, petitions for family members and naturalization. Services are by appointment, with walk-in hours on Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Voces de la Frontera (some but not all Saturdays, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM), 1027 S. 5th St., Milwaukee, WI 53204, Ph: 414-643-1620
- Services Provided: Basic questions answered regarding immigration issues. Additional immigration services are available at a reduced cost. Call the number to confirm availability and schedule an appointment. Appointments are required.