- MacArthur in Japan Photo Exhibit
- Conference “MacArthur & Beyond: Challenges of Externally-Imposed Constitutions in the Aftermath of War –The Lessons of Today for the World of Tomorrow” to explore
- MacArthur’s Japanese Constitution, with Professors Ray Moore, Kyoko Innoue and moderator Peter Rofes
- Constitution-making past and present in the aftermath of civil or external war, with speakers to include Professor Louis DiMarco, Lt. Col. Keith Sellen, and Brady Williamson
- The Impact of MacArthur on Australia, the Philippines, Japan, and South Korea, with consuls from each nation expected to share their insights.
For more information regarding other events taking place during MacArthur Memorial Week.