The Fall 2011 issue of the Marquette Lawyer arrived this week. The articles can be downloaded here. Highlights include articles on:
- Marquette’s sports law program;
- Milwaukee County’s Community Justice Council;
- The Restorative Justice Initiative’s conference on the clergy sex-abuse scandal;
- Punishment for murder;
- Patent office reform;
- Ailing chief justices; and
- The investiture of new Fourth Circuit Judge James A. Wynn, Jr. ’79.
The issue also includes an introduction by Marquette’s new President, Scott R. Pilarz, S.J.