Welcome to Marquette University Law School. The Office of University Apartments and Off-campus Student Services (part of the Department of Residence Life) exists to assist current and prospective Marquette students in their search for apartment housing on and around the Marquette campus. The Marquette neighborhood and the Greater Milwaukee community provide a variety of housing options for law students and families. We are pleased to point you to resources that we hope will inform your search for housing during your time at Marquette Law School.
Marquette University provides a comprehensive, searchable website to help you locate appropriate housing around the Marquette campus. This website is the primary resource students use to find housing in the near-Marquette neighborhood. In order to be listed on the site, a property must be located within the Department of Public Safety patrol area. The site not only lists a majority of the properties located in the immediate Marquette neighborhood, but it also offers useful information on safety, budgeting, and campus and community resources. You may access our website at http://www.marquette.edu/offcampus.
General Milwaukee Information
- Milwaukee social & cultural information
- Milwaukee County Transit System
- Schools: For information on Milwaukee area schools and to receive a copy of the Milwaukee School Chooser, call 414-477-3540, or e-mail Milwaukee@greatschools.net
Rental Property Search Tools
Landlord Links & Contact Information - Marquette area Websites
Please be aware that Marquette University does not endorse or inspect any properties other than our own, and that we provide these links solely as a resource for students.
- http://www.murentals.com (Wiegand Enterprises, multiple properties)
- http://www.schulhofproperties.com (multiple properties)
- http://www.2040LOFTS.com (loft style apartments)
- http://www.gormancompany.com (Historic Lofts on Kilbourn)
- http://www.apartments.com/towerapartments (Tower Apartments, located in the Catholic Knight building near the Marquette campus)
- http://www.feldmanrealestate.com (Contessa Apartments)
- http://cedarsquarellc.com/ (Cedar Square Properties)
- http://www.hennessygroup.net (St. James Court)
- Sovereign Apartments, 414-933-5553 (studios, 1 & 2 bedrooms)
- Cedar Square Apartments, 414-931-9677 (various properties)
- Richter Realty, 262-789-2200 (studios and 1 bedrooms)
- Nick Buttitta, 414-342-1921 (studios and 1 bedrooms)
- St. James Court, 414-350-6601 or 414-467-9638 (1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments)
- Mike Moriarty, 414-344-1630 (studios)
- Tristan Estates LLC, Caitlin Kjendalen, 414-455-3965 (various properties)
Landlord Links - Downtown and East side (outside of the Marquette neighborhood)
- http://www.shorelinerealestate.com (highlights a variety of apartments all over the city)
- http://www.gormancompany.com (Majestic Loft Apartments)
- http://www.mandelgroup.com (Library Hill apartments are located just east of the Marquette campus)
- http://www.reserveatwauwatosa.com (The Reserve at Wauwatosa, located 3 miles west of campus)
If you need assistance with your search, have special housing needs, or have questions about the Milwaukee area, please feel free to call the Office of University Apartments and Off-campus Student Services at 414-288-7281.