What's New and Notable
Opportunities & Aid
Gerber & Holder Scholarship --$1,000Friday, October 11, 2019 - 12:00pm • N/A
Gerber & Holder Law Scholarship Essay Contest Application
Deadline: October 11, 2019
Essay Prompt: 300-500 word essay answering the following question: "What changes would you make to the workers' compensation system to make it more equitable for injured workers?"
To be eligible, you must:
- Be registered at a U.S. college or university.
- Be a U.S. resident or resident alien.
- Show that you have read and understand the contest rules by signing the application form and sending us a scanned copy with your signature.
- Include your original essay for the current scholarship.
- Include a photo of yourself along with a brief bio with your submission.
- Confirm written materials submitted are unique (not submitted elsewhere), original and your own creation.
- All submissions should be in English.
Your application form and materials must be emailed together to email@example.com by the deadline. The winner will be selected and notified up to 6 weeks after the deadline.
For more information regardin this scholarship, please visit the website: Gerber & Holder ScholarshipContact: Katy Rawlins