Marquette Immigration Law Association
The Marquette Immigration Law Association (MILA) will be re-established as an active student organization this fall. MILA encourages law students to explore issues in immigration law and to connect with legal professionals active in this pratice area. For those interested in becoming a member of MILA or for more information, please contact Tori Kosobucki at email@example.com.Contact: Tori Kosobucki
Student Organization Officer Training
Student Organization Training and Registration
In order for your organization to be considered “Active” for the 2019-20 academic year, there are three requirements:
- Submit Officer Training RSVP and Quiz (all officers)
- We have provided three different sessions to accommodate a variety of schedules and you will only need to attend once. However, all officers must attend at least one of the training for your group to be considered active. Lunch and/or snacks will be provided.
- Please complete this RSVP and Quiz form before attending training.
- Attend Officer Training (all officers)
- Thursday, August 22, from 12:10 – 1:10 p.m.
- Monday, August 26, from 5:15 – 6:15 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 27, from 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
- Complete Organization Application Form (one per organization)
- This form must be completed before any meetings and events will be approved.
We look forward to seeing you at training. If you have any questions regarding starting a student organization or becoming active for the year, please don't hesitate to reach out.Contact: Sarah DiStefano
Graduate Student Organization's Welcome Back EventThursday, August 22, 2019 - 7:00pm • Union Sports Annex
The Marquette University Graduate Student Organization welcomes all graduate students back to campus! Please join us at the Union Sports Annex on Thursday, August 22 at 7:00 p.m. to socialize with new and current graduate students. We’ll provide snacks, refreshments, and conversation. We hope to see you there!Lisa Lamson