Out and Allies E-Board Election
Congratulations to the new Out and Allies E-Board:
President: Dan McCrackin
Vice President: Luke Schaetzel
Networking Coordinator: Amanda Meyers
Treasurer: Kylie Owens
Events Coordinator: Alex MacKay
These students will continue to reach out and welcome LGBTQ+ students in the coming years.Contact: Rohit Rangarajan
Congratulations to the 2019-2020 AWL Executive Board
Congratulations to the newly elected Executive Board for the Association for Women Lawyers! Thank you to all the members who attended, ran, and voted. A special thank you to our graduating 3L members for all their time and dedication. Good luck to all on finals!
2019-2020 AWL Executive Board
- President: Meg McTigue
- Vice President: Natalie Sobierajski
- Administrative Coordinator: Liv McQuade
- Public Relations Chair: Hannah Hathaway
- Communications Coordinator: Haley Stepanek
- Community Service Chair: Marnae Mawdsley
- Treasurer: Annalisa Pusick
Congratulations to the 2019-2020 LELS Executive Board
Congratulations to the newly elected Executive Board for the Labor and Employment Law Society. Thank you to all of our members who participated in meetings and events this year.
2019-2020 LELS Executive Board
- President: Tyler Jochman
- Vice President: Tracy Melvin
- Treasurer: Bridget Smith
- Networking Coordinator: Scott Small
- Events Coordinator: Theo Wegner
Congratulations to the 2019-2020 BLS Executive Board
Congratulations to the newly elected Executive Board for the Business Law Society. Thank you to all the BLS members for their support and dedication this past year. Good luck to everyone on finals and to all graduating 3Ls in their future endeavors!
2019-2020 BLS Executive Board
- President - Sierra Menzer
- Vice President - Annie Radosevich
- Treasurer - Kaitlyn Gradecki
- Secretary - John Bennett
- Communications Coordinator - Merrick Ramos
Congratulations to the 2019-2020 ADR/CSB Executive Board
Congrats to the new Alternative Dispute Resolution & Client Skills Board E-Board. And a big thank you to everyone who came to meetings and competitions this year.
- ADR President: Taylor Hansen
- CSB President: Margaret Spring
- VP of Membership: Oniquca Wright
- VP of Scrimmaging: Hayden Knight
- VP of Competitions: Jordan Daigle
- VP of Coaching: Matt Ashton
- VP of Communications: Miles Johnson
- Secretary: Jason Sausser
- Treasurer: Kylie Owens
Congratulations to the 2019-2020 Moot Court Executive Board
The newly-elected 2019-2020 Moot Court Executive Board was announced on Monday evening at the Moot Court Spring Reception. Please congratulate the following students:
- Chief Justice: Brooke Erickson
- Associate Justice of Administration: Charles Bowen
- Associate Justice of Education: Luis Gutierrez
- Associate Justice of the National Moot Court Competition: Jacob Rozema
- Associate Justice of Intramural Competitions: Micaela Haggenjos
- Associate Justices of National Competitions: Julie Leary and Brighton Troha
- Associate Justice of Communication and Social Media: Mikal Roberson
Thank you to the outgoing Executive Board for all their hard work, resulting in a great year: Emily Gaertner, Kelsey Stefka, Libby Grabow, Jehona Osmani, Sadie Olson, Will Ruffing, Simone Haugen, and Anne O'Meara. We are confident the program is in great hands, and excited to see what the new season will bring!Contact: Emily Gaertner
Congratulations to the 2019-2020 BLSA Executive Board
Congratulations to the 2019-20 BLSA Executive Board!
President: Naomie Kipulu
Vice President: Wynetta McIntosh
Secretary: Kristen Cherry
Treasurer: Oniquca Wright
Academic Chair: Keyana Payne
Community Service Chair: Lan MilhommeContact: Andre Johnson
Congratulations to the 2019-2020 American Constitution Society E-Board
President: Bryant Plank
Vice President & CFO: Colleen Lennon
Lawyer Chapter Liaison: Kelly Ryan
Student Organizations Liaison: Kelly Lyden
Social Media & Membership Director: Lucas SchaetzelContact: Bryant Plank
Apply to Become a Federalist Society Executive Board Member
The Federalist Society is holding elections for its 2019-2020 Executive Board. To be elected, candidates must be dues paying members of the National Federalist Society. Dues are $5 annually and can be paid here. All current 1L and 2L law students who have paid their dues prior to April 19, 2019 are invited to apply.
The Federalist Society is committed to the principles that the state exists to preserve freedom, that the separation of governmental powers is central to our Constitution, and that it is emphatically the province and duty of the judiciary to say what the law is, not what it should be. The Marquette Law Student Chapter seeks to promote awareness of these principles and to further their application by bringing speakers and hosting discussions at Eckstein Hall that are interesting and thought-provoking to the Marquette Law community.
If you would like to take an active role in this organization, please send an email to email@example.com with the positions you are running for and a short statement explaining your interest in the Federalist Society and your qualifications for the board. Applications are due by noon on April 19 and winners will be announced the following week. The Executive Board positions are as follows:
- Preside over all meetings of the Executive Board.
- Support and guide all other Executive Board members.
- Coordinate all events.
- Communicate with the National Federalist Society and other Chapters.
- Support the President in his or her completion of all duties.
- Communicate important Chapter information to all MULS members of the Federalist Society.
- Promote Federalist Society events within MULS.
- Organize fundraising efforts.
- Create and maintain the budget of the Chapter.
- Submit all reimbursements on behalf of Chapter members to both the Law School and the National Federalist Society.
- Ensure that the Chapter’s financial records are in good order.
Lawyers Chapter Liaison
- Act as a liaison between the MULS Chapter and the Milwaukee Lawyers Chapter of the Federalist Society.
- Promote MULS Chapter events to the Milwaukee Lawyers Chapter and the local legal community.
- Facilitate opportunities for MULS Chapter and Milwaukee Lawyers Chapter members to meet, network, and promote the principals of the Federalist Society.
Event Coordinator (2)
- Organize events that support the Federalist Society’s principals and are of interest to the Marquette Law community.
- Support and guide other Executive Board members in the successful execution of events.
Congratulations to the 2019-20 CLS Executive Board
Congrats to the new 2019-20 Criminal Law Society Executive Board. Also thanks to everyone who came to our events this year!
President: Brooke Erickson
VP: Kathryn Heineck
Treasurer: Kylie Kaltenberg
Secretary: Abby Rockendorf
Academic Events Chair: Aleina McGettrickContact: Grace Gall
Congratulations to the 2019-20 Health Law Society Executive Board
The Health Law Society congratulates the following students on thier selection to the 2019-20 Health Law Society Executive Board:
- Meg McTigue - President
- Peter Klepacz - Vice President
- Julius Zimmermann - Treasurer
- Josh Bernstein - Secretary
- Maddie Bitto - Events Coordinator
We look forward to the 2019-20 school year, and good luck to all on finals!Contact: Josh Bernstein
Congratulations to the 2019-20 Organization for Student Wellbeing Executive Board
Congrats to the newly elected 2019-20 Organization for Student Wellbeing Excutive Board:
- President: Maura Woods
- Vice President: Jamie Lumsden
- Treasuer: Nim Nannan
- Secretary: Hannah Hathaway
- Event Coordinator: Meaghan McTigue
- Community Liaison: Aleina McGettrick
- Social Media Coordinator: Marnae Mawdsley
Congratulations to the 2019-20 RELS Executive Board
Congradulations to the new Real Estate Law Society Executive Board. Thank you to everyone who made this year a success:
President: Sadie Zurfluh
Vice President: Amanda Kerr
Treasurer: Randal Finger
Executive Assistant: Griffin BlilerContact: Sadie Zurfluh
Congratulations to the 2019-20 CFLS Executive Board
Congratulations to the newly elected Executive Board for the Children & Family Law Society:
President: Kylie Owens
Vice President: Natalie Hood
Secretary: Brooke Oswald
Treasurer: Sherre Chevalier
Social Chair: Olivia McQuade
2L Rep: Maddie Hebbring
3L Rep: Kelsey McCarthyContact: Kylie Owens
Congratulations to the 2019-20 HLSA Executive Board
Congrats to the incoming HLSA Executive Board:
President - Felicia Owen
Vice President - Wilfredo Navarro
Secretary - Jennifer Dombrowski
Treasurer - Edgar Ceniceros-HerradaContact: Julie Leary
ADR/CSB Meeting and ElectionsThursday, April 4, 2019 - 12:00pm • Room 267
Please join ADR/CSB this Thursday for our last meeting of the semester. We will be holding elections for next year's executive board and serving tacos from Cermak to close out the school year with you all. Hope to see you there!Contact: Madison Mears