Apply for a PILS Fellowship
Marquette University Law School’s Public Interest Law Society raises fellowship money each year to support law students’ work for the common good. In 2016, 28 students accepted PILS fellowship awards.
Becoming a PILS fellow is competitive. The application process, including tips for creating a strong application are found in the materials below. Fellows are selected by the beginning of April each year.
- Read the PILS Summer Fellowship FAQ page.
- Submit a completed application online. Application deadline: March 2018 Date TBD
- If a student organization is submitting Operation Common Cause points on your behalf, those points must be reported online by the application deadline.
- If your application will include a completed Fellowship Host Site Confirmation Form, download the form here.
- Two letters of recommendation should be emailed directly to email@example.com.
Questions about the process should be directed to PILS co-presidents or the assistant dean for public service, Angela Schultz.