Yeboah Law Group’s Annual Make a Difference Academic Scholarship -- $3,000
At the Yeboah Law Group, we work with people whose rights have been violated, and who have sustained serious, often life-threatening injuries caused by the carelessness or indifference of others. We know that what we do makes a difference in the lives of those we serve. Now, we want to help you do the same. To be eligible for the scholarship, please submit the following by June 1, 2019:
- Proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university
- 1 recommendation letter from a current professor (high school students may submit a letter from a teacher from the previous year)
- An essay of no more than 1000 words about how YOU plan on making a difference in your community or in any other community
Scholarship amount: $3,000
The scholarship will be awarded in August 2019 and the student will be notified of his or her selection in August 2019.
For additional info, please visit: https://yeboahlawgroup.com/scholarship/Contact: Samuel Yeboah
New and Notable
MU Counseling Center Support Groups Available
Marquette University Counseling Center offers a variety of support and therapy groups each semester. Please click the links below to see their spring 2019 offerings.
Law students may be especially interested in the Counseling Center's "Survive and Thrive in Graduate/Professional School" support group. The group meets on Fridays from 3:00 - 4:15 p.m. in Holthusen Hall, Rm. 204. Graduate and professional students will discuss topics of their choice, including:
- Making the transition to graduate or professional school
- Feeling like you don't fit in or belong in your program
- Feeling overwhelmed with all of the requirements and responsibilities
- Feeling stuck in completing your capstone project