Eckstein Hall, room 433
1215 W. Michigan Street
Milwaukee, WI 53201
On Thursday, September 21, 2023, the Sports Law Program's Student Alumni Outreach Committee invites all students to meet several alums from the Sports Law Program. Curious about how participation in the Sports Law Program might impact your future, even if you decide not to enter the sports industry? This panel will feature alums who do not by job title work in sports, but who were highly involved in the Sports Law Program as law students and remain involved as alums. Each will discuss how participation in the Program prepared them for their legal careers, and why they continue to support the Program, and its students. Led by Student Alumni Outreach Committee Chairs John Babington and Austin Montbriand, the panel will include the following alums, with others to be announced soon -
- Susan Allen, Senior Staff Counsel, FCA US (Fiat Chrysler), Auburn Hills, MI (L'06),
- Maggie Frawley, Contract Negotiator, University of Wisconsin - Madison, Madison, WI (L’20)
- Joshua Hernandez, Associate, Employee Benefits, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren S.C., Milwaukee, WI (L’22),
- Samantha Huddleston Baker, Partner, OVB Law & Consulting S.C., Milwaukee, WI (L’18),
- Jeff Roeske, Associate Attorney, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren S.C., Milwaukee, WI (L’14), and
- Michael Shull, Formal Investigator, Office of Lawyer Regulation, Madison, WI (L’11).
The panel will start at 12 pm and run until @1pm. Lunch will be provided to all attendees.