We hope you will join us virtually to continue celebrating the legacy of Dean Howard B. Eisenberg.
The annual PILS Auction is the primary fundraiser for PILS summer fellowships.
Your support is critical now more than ever.
Thursday, January 21: Auction bidding opens. Visit our site to start bidding! New items will be added weekly.
Registrations is free, but required for bidding. Scroll down to registration section. Daily Door Prize Drawing: those registered for the Auction will be put in a Daily Door Prize Drawing (February 15, 16, 17, 18)—go to the Auction Webpage at Noon each of those days to see if your name has been pulled to win a fun prize.
Thurs., Feb. 18: Bidding ends at 8 p.m.
Ways to support this year’s Auction:
- Place your web-linked logo on our Silent Auction webpage for $50. Every time guests bid, they will notice your ad indicating support.
- Consider making a $40 donation to PILS; after all, there is no cost to attend the event this year. (Tickets to attend in past years have been $40.)
- Donate an item for silent auction. Fill out the donation form HERE. Gift cards are always a favorite and are easy to mail. The possibilities are endless—Boswell Books, Sendik’s, the Marquette Spirit Shop, Colectivo Coffee, Sobelmans, and the Milwaukee Public Market are a few local ideas. And, of course, there are mainstays like Uber, Netflix, and Starbucks.
- Bid often on fantastic experiences and items—many of which you can enjoy from home.
- Fund a fellow. A PILS Fellowship provides support of $4,800. Donating the equivalent of a summer fellowship is game-changing for a student.
28th Annual Do-Gooders’ Virtual Auction Auction items are needed by February 1, 2021 and can be mailed to Marquette Law School | Eckstein Hall | Attn: PILS Auction | P.O. Box 1881 | Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
If you would like to make a cash gift to support PILS summer fellowships, you can make your gift online (give.marquette.edu/give-online). In the designation box, scroll to the bottom to select the “Other Fund Designation” option. Click on “add donation” and then type “Law School PILS Fund” in the box below.
Please make checks payable to Marquette Law School and mail to Marquette Law School | Eckstein Hall | Attn: PILS Auction | P.O. Box 1881 | Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
Questions? Please contact Christine Wilczynski-Vogel, Associate Dean for External Relations, Events, and Facilities at 414.288.3167 or email@example.com
"DO WELL AND DO GOOD"
Howard B. Eisenberg, Dean and Professor of Law (1995–2002)
The auction is named in memory of Howard B. Eisenberg, dean of the Law School from 1995 until 2002. Dean Eisenberg remained committed to providing legal services to people in need throughout his distinguished career. A role model for attorneys and students, he encouraged everyone to "do well and do good." With your help, the Public Interest Law Society (PILS) is honored to continue serving people in need through its student fellowships.