On Thursday, March 22nd, 2018, at 12 pm, in room 433, all students are invited to the 21st Annual Sports Law Alumni Career Panel. The panel will feature alums of the Sports Law program at Marquette University Law School who will discuss their particaption in the program, their transition into law practice, and the impact that the program has had on their current careers. Led by third year Sports Law Program student Jill Caggiano, the panel will feature:
- Nicholas DeSiato (L'08), Assistant City Attorney, Office of the City Attorney,
- Meghan Pirics (L'16), Legal Associate, Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club,
- Daniel Rohrer (L'06), Associate Director for Compliance, University of Wisconsin - Madison,
- Lindsay Ruch (L'12), Vice President, Versant, and
- Joseph Trevino (L'12), Partner, SmithAmundsen LLC
Lunch will be provided to all attendees.