On Thursday, March 21st, 2019, at 12 pm, in room 433, all students are invite to the 22nd Annual Springs Sports Law Alumni Career Panel. The panel will feature alums of the Sports Law program at Marquette University Law School who will discuss their particaption in the program, their transition into law practice, and the impact that the program has had on their current careers, including
- Isabelle Faust (L'18). associate, SmithAmundsen, Milwaukee, WI,
- Samantha Huddleston (L'18), attorney, OVB Law & Consulting, S.C., Milwaukee, WI,
- Alex Hu-Kuebelbeck (L'13), legal counsel, STATS, LLC, Chicago, IL,
- Trace Hummel (L'16), member, Litigation and Risk Management Practice Group, von Briesen & Roper, S.C., Milwaukee, WI, and
- Brent Moberg (L'04), Compliance Program Director, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN
Lunch will be provided to all attendees.