On Thursday, February 27th, 2020, at 12 pm, in room 433, all students are invite to the 23nd Annual Springs Sports Law Alumni Career Panel. The panel will feature alums of the Sports Law Program at Marquette University Law School who will discuss their participation in the Program, their transition into law practice, and the impact that the program has had on their current careers. Led by 3L Sports Law Program student, and Marquette Sports Law Review Survey Editor Rae-Anna Sollestre, panelists will include -
- Sara Dilanjian, class of 2018, Assistant to the Head of Sports Business Affairs, Creative Artists Agency, New York, New York,
- Jill Ingels, class of 2017, Associate Counsel, Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee, WI,
- Nicholas de Lorme, class of 2018, Assistant Athletic Director - Compliance, Notre Dame College, South Euclid, Ohio,
- Christopher Kaminski, class of 2013, Business Affairs and Sponsorship Manager, Leverage Agency, New York, New York,
- Kristina Minor, class of 2013, Associate AD for Compliance, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, and
- Nick Walls, class of 2010, Managing Director, Northwestern Mutual, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Lunch will be provided to all attendees.