All first year and transfer students with an interest in the Sports Law Program are invited to attend the Annual Orientation meeting on Wednesday, August 28, 2019, at 5 p.m. in room 144. Second or third year students who have not attended the Orientation meeting in the past should also attend. Topics that will be discussed include:
- The purpose of the Sports Law program and your first year in law school
- The Sports Law Certificate program and interest in earning the Certificate
- Early planning for the Sports Law Internship Program
- The National Sports Law Institute of Marquette University Law School
- Fall 2019 Sports Law Events
- The JD/MBA in Sports Business program
- Marquette University Law School’s Sports Law Society
The Annual Welcome Mixer will follow the Orientation meeting on the Deck outside of Tory Hill Café from 5:30 - 7 pm. All first year students, returning Sports Law program students, faculty and administrators, are invited to attend. Appetizers and drinks will be provided compliments of the National Sports Law Institute.
If you are unable to attend this event due to a class conflict please contact Professor Anderson by email and he will provide you with alternative information.