Parking Permit Sale Information for Spring Only Permits
Student who did not purchase an academic year parking permit and wish to park on-campus for the spring semester must purchase a parking permit online at http://www.marquette.edu/parking/student-parking-permits.shtml. The cost and sale dates for spring permits are listed below. On-campus parking is limited, and permits will run out. Street parking is very limited on campus. If you know that you will be driving to campus for classes, please plan to purchase your permit as soon as the permit goes on sale.
Date available for online purchase
Cost per semester (spring)
Full-time commuter students
(most law students fall into this category)
Part-time commuter students
Evening commuter students
(4 p.m. – 11:59 p.m.)
Please note that it is not possible to purchase a parking permit specifically for Eckstein Hall.
- Law students who purchase a parking permit will be assigned either to the Wells Street Parking Structure (Structure 2), located at 1240 W. Wells Street, or the 16th Street Parking Structure (Structure 1), located at 749 N. 16th Street. Structure 2 is a short walk to Eckstein Hall; Structure 1 is approximately nine blocks from Eckstein Hall.
- Parking is available in Eckstein Hall on a first-come, first-served basis each day for parking permit holders. On days when parking is not available at Eckstein Hall, members of the Law School community should park in their assigned structure. Those who choose to pull a visitor ticket to park in Eckstein Hall must pay the visitor parking fee upon exiting. Overnight parking is not permitted at Eckstein Hall. To view available Eckstein Hall parking spots or read the entire Eckstein Hall Parking Policy, please visit the Law School’s parking alerts web page.
Claiming Your Parking Permit
Academic year and fall only parking permits can be picked up at Parking Services, AMU 158, starting Tuesday, January 9, 2024.
- Valid parking permit stickers that indicate parking location assignment and expiration date must be picked up from the parking services office and properly on the vehicle when parking on campus. Vehicles not displaying a valid permit sticker are subject to ticketing. Persistent/repeat violators are subject to towing.
- Parking structures S1 (16th Street structure), S2 (Wells Street structure), and both Eckstein Hall parking levels also require a valid hang tag for entering and exiting. Campus parking lots require a valid MUID card to enter and exit.
- Please note: the hang tag or MUID card required for parking access is in addition to a valid parking permit sticker displayed on the vehicle; the hang tag or MUID card do not serve as a valid parking permit.
Please contact the Office of Parking Services at 414.288.6911.