Professional Sports Facility Lease Summaries (MLB) (completed summer 2012)
The following links provide short summaries for select facility agreements acquired by the National Sports Law Institute of Marquette University Law School through open records requests.
Major League Baseball (MLB)
- Arizona Diamondbacks, Memorandum of Understanding of Agreed Terms, February 17, 1994.
- Atlanta Braves, Operating Agreement, March 16, 1993.
- Baltimore Orioles, Agreement Regarding Oriole Park at Camden Yards, April 1, 1992.
- Chicago White Sox, Management Agreement, June 29, 1988.
- Cincinnati Reds, Amended and Restated Lease Agreement, July 9, 2003.
- Cleveland Indians, Lease Agreement, July 3, 1991.
- Colorado Rockies, Amended and Restated Lease and Management Agreement, March 30, 1995.
- Detroit Tigers, Amended and Restated Concession and Management Agreement, August 20, 1998.
- Houston Astros, Stadium Lease Agreement, June 17, 1998.
- Kansas City Royals, Lease Agreement, January 19, 1990.
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Amended and Restated Lease Agreement, May 15, 1996.
- Milwaukee Brewers, Amended and Restated Miller Park Lease Agreement, June 30, 2004.
- Minnesota Twins, Baseball Playing and Use Agreement, April 26, 2007.
- Oakland Athletics, Amended and Restated Stadium License Agreement, October 31, 1995.
- Philadelphia Phillies, Sublease and Development Agreement, 2001.
- Pittsburgh Pirates, Lease Agreement, 2000.
- San Diego Padres, Joint Use and Management Agreement, February 1, 2000.
- San Francisco Giants, Ground Lease, November 26, 1997.
- Seattle Mariners, Ballpark Operations and Lease Agreement, December 23, 1996.
- St. Louis Cardinals, Project Construction, Financing, and Operation Agreement, 2002.
- Tampa Bay Rays, Agreement for the Use, Management and Operation of the Domed Stadium in St. Petersburg Including the Provision of Major League Baseball, April 28, 1995.
- Texas Rangers, Lease Agreement, June 23, 1992.
- Washington Nationals, Lease Agreement, February 2006.
© Copyright 2012, National Sports Law Institute of Marquette University Law School