The following links provide short summaries for select facility agreements acquired by the National Sports Law Institute of Marquette University Law School through open records requests.
National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Charlotte Bobcats, Arena Agreement, January 13, 2003.
- Houston Rockets, Letter Agreement-Arena Development, August 3, 2000.
- Indiana Pacers, Conseco Fieldhouse Operating Agreement, November 1, 1999.
- Miami Heat, Miami Heat License Agreement, April 29, 1997.
- Minnesota Timberwolves, Arena Use Agreement, March 17, 1995.
- Oklahoma City Thunder, Arena Use License Agreement, March 18, 2008.
- Phoenix Suns, First Restated Suns Licensing Agreement, July 19, 1989.
- San Antonio Spurs, Spurs License Agreement, August 22, 2000.
© Copyright 2013, National Sports Law Institute of Marquette University Law School