Professional Sports Facility Lease Summaries (NBA) (completed summer 2013)
The following links provide short summaries for select facility agreements acquired by the National Sports Law Institute of Marquette University Law School through open records requests.
National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Charlotte Bobcats, Arena Agreement, January 13, 2003.
- Houston Rockets, Letter Agreement-Arena Development, August 3, 2000.
- Indiana Pacers, Conseco Fieldhouse Operating Agreement, November 1, 1999.
- Miami Heat, Miami Heat License Agreement, April 29, 1997.
- Minnesota Timberwolves, Arena Use Agreement, March 17, 1995.
- Oklahoma City Thunder, Arena Use License Agreement, March 18, 2008.
- Phoenix Suns, First Restated Suns Licensing Agreement, July 19, 1989.
- San Antonio Spurs, Spurs License Agreement, August 22, 2000.
© Copyright 2013, National Sports Law Institute of Marquette University Law School