Professional Sports Facility Lease Summaries (NHL) (completed summer 2013)
The following links provide short summaries for select facility agreements acquired by the National Sports Law Institute of Marquette University Law School through open records requests.
National Hockey League (NHL)
- Anaheim Ducks, Second Amended and Restated Arena Management Agreement between City of Anaheim and Odgen Facility management Corporation of Anaheim, June 26, 1990.
- Calgary Flames, Amended and Restated Agreement between The City of Calgary and Saddledome Foundation, June 1, 1983.
- Carolina Hurricanes, Entertainment and Sports Arena Lease Agreement, November 7, 1997.
- Chicago Blackhawks, Stadium Lease Agreement between Metro-Chicago Sports Stadium Joint Venture and Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc., September 1, 1994.
- Edmonton Oilers, The City of Edmonton and Edmonton Northlands Master Agreement, August 1, 1989.
- Florida Panthers, Broward County Civic Arena License Agreement, May 1996.
- Minnesota Wild, Arena Lease among City of Saint Paul Civic Center Authority and Minnesota Hockey Ventures Group, LP, January 15, 1998.
- Nashville Predators, License and Use Agreement, July 1, 1998.
- New York Islanders, Lease between The County of Nassau, Landlord and Arenaco SPE LLC, Tenant, January 28, 2010.
- Phoenix Coyotes, Arena Management, Use and Lease Agreement, November 29, 2001.
- Tampa Bay Lightning, Tampa Bay Arena, L.P. Lease, July 5, 1995.
© Copyright 2013, National Sports Law Institute of Marquette University Law School