Marquette University Law School-Eckstein Hall
1215 W Michigan St
Milwaukee, WI 53233
The open house will feature admissions and financial aid information, full- and part-time enrollment options, and a panel featuring several current students. Optional tours of the Law School will be available at 9:00 a.m. The information session will begin at 10:00 a.m. Whether you are considering law school on a full-time or part-time basis, please plan to join us on Saturday, February 3.
Note: Our open house on Saturday, February 3 will be primarily targeted toward those interested in applying to Marquette Law School. Those who have already applied are, of course, also welcome.
Learn more about:
- Academic programs, including our nationally recognized specialties in sports law, business law, and criminal law
- Our extensive experiential learning program (100s of internship opportunities offered each year)
- Application & financial aid procedures
- Full-time & part-time enrollment options
- Wisconsin’s Diploma Privilege (our graduates may practice law without taking the bar exam)
- Our award-winning building; take a tour of Eckstein Hall
Application fee waiver: We will provide an application fee waiver to all who attend!