Professional Sports Facility Lease Summaries (NFL) (completed summer 2012)
The following links provide short summaries for select facility agreements acquired by the National Sports Law Institute of Marquette University Law School through open records requests.
National Football League (NFL)
- Atlanta Falcons, License Agreement, July 1, 1990.
- Buffalo Bills, Stadium Lease, August 1, 1998.
- Carolina Panthers, Lease, August 27, 1990.
- Chicago Bears, Permit and Operating Agreement, August 1, 2001.
- Cincinnati Bengals, Lease Agreement, May 29, 1997.
- Cleveland Browns, Lease by Way of Concession, April 26, 1996.
- Dallas Cowboys, Lease Agreement, December 20, 1984.
- Denver Broncos, Lease and Management Agreement, September 3, 1998.
- Detroit Lions, Concession and Management Agreement, 1998.
- Green Bay Packers, Lambeau Field Lease Agreement, January 1, 2001.
- Houston Texans, NFL Club Stadium Lease Agreement, May 17, 2001.
- Indianapolis Colts, Lease Agreement, September 1, 2005.
- Jacksonville Jaguars, Lease, September 7, 1993.
- Kansas City Chiefs, Lease Agreement, January 19, 1990.
- New England Patriots, Relocation and Stadium Agreement, February 2, 1999.
- New Orleans Saints, Superdome Agreement, September 30, 1994.
- Philadelphia Eagles, Sublease and Development Agreement.
- Pittsburgh Steelers, Lease Agreement, June 20, 2000.
- St. Louis Rams, Amended and Restated St. Louis NFL Lease Agreement, January 17, 1995.
- San Diego Chargers, Partial Use and Occupancy, May 30, 1995.
- Seattle Seahawks, Master Lease and Amendment, November 24, 1998.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Stadium Agreement, August 28, 1996.
- Tennessee Titans, Stadium Lease, May 14, 1996.
© Copyright 2012, National Sports Law Institute of Marquette University Law School