Volume 6 (Summer 2005)
EDITOR'S NOTE: Beginning with this issue, the National Sports Law Institute of Marquette University Law School will now publish Sports Facility Reports once annually during the summer.
- The Cost of Attending Professional Sports
- A Comparison of Team Values in Professional Team Sports
article in Word format | article in PDF format
The following reports were compiled from information found on team and league websites, news sources available on LEXIS/NEXIS, Westlaw, and general webbased metasearches, and other general research. Each report is intended to provide information on facility and team financing for teams within the various sports and leagues covered.
- Major League Baseball (appendix 1)
- National Basketball Association (appendix 2)
- National Football League (appendix 3)
- National Hockey League (appendix 4)
- Soccer (appendix 5)
- Motorsports (appendix 6)
© Copyright 2005, National Sports Law Institute of Marquette University Law School
- Professor Matthew J. Mitten, NSLI Director
- Professor Paul M. Anderson, Editor & Designer, NSLI Associate Director
- Contributors to Volume 6: Judy Massuda and Matt Weiss, NSLI Research Assistants