- The Current State of Sports Facility Naming Rights, by Professor W.S. Miller, Health, Exercise Science and Sport Management Department, University of Wisconsin-Parkside
The Development of a Professional Sports Facility: Economics, Politics, Laws, and Agreements, by Professor Paul Anderson, Associate Director, National Sports Law Institute of Marquette University Law School. This presentation was originally given during the Seminar in Economics: Sports Economics course in Marquette's College of Business Administration, Summer 2011.
The following reports were compiled from information found on team and league websites, news sources available on LEXIS/NEXIS, Westlaw, general webbased metasearches, and other general research. Each report is intended to provide information on facility and team financing for teams within the various sports and leagues covered.
- College Facilities (appendix 7)
- This new report includes facility information related to Division 1 Football Bowl Subdivision schools and Bowl Games
- Professor Matthew J. Mitten, NSLI Director
- Professor Paul M. Anderson, Editor & Designer, NSLI Associate Director
- Carolina Dutriz (L’12), student coordinator and contributing author.
- Contributors to Volume 12: Alexandra Dziamski (L’13), Elise Harris (L’12), Ben Leibovitz (L’12), Lauren Malizia (L’13), Sarah Padove (L’12), Peter Prigge (L’12), and Rebecca Watson (L’13) contributing authors.
© Copyright 2011, National Sports Law Institute of Marquette University Law School