Housing Options and Tips and Hints
Welcome to Marquette University Law School. The Office of University Apartments and Off-campus Student Services (part of the Office of Residence Life) exists to assist current and prospective Marquette students in their search for apartment housing on and around the Marquette campus. The Marquette neighborhood and the Greater Milwaukee community provide a variety of housing options for law students and families. We are pleased to point you to resources that we hope will inform your search for housing during your time at Marquette Law School.
Marquette University provides a comprehensive, searchable website to help you locate appropriate housing around the Marquette campus. This website is the primary resource students use to find housing in the near-Marquette neighborhood. We encourage you to note that properties viewed on the map within the blue dashed line fall within the Marquette University Police Department patrol area. The site not only lists a majority of the properties located in the immediate Marquette neighborhood, but it also offers useful information on safety, budgeting, and campus and community resources. You may access our website at http://www.marquette.edu/offcampus/. Follow the link on this page to www.rentcollegepads.com for the property listings.
If you are interested in living in a University-owned apartment, please visit www.marquette.edu/apartments and complete an application via the web form. University Apartments feature a variety of apartment types and amenities. University Apartments include Campus Town East and West, Gilman, Frenn, and McCabe Apartments. As of October 2017, The Marq joined the University Apartments collection, with leasing now available for the 2018-2019 academic year. Questions regarding the University Apartments can be directed to (414) 288-7281 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Milwaukee Information
- Milwaukee social & cultural information
- Milwaukee County Transit System
- Schools: For information on Milwaukee area schools and to receive a copy of the Milwaukee School Chooser, call (414) 477-3540, or email Milwaukee@greatschools.net
Rental Property Search Tools
Landlord Links & Contact Information - Marquette area Websites
Please be aware that Marquette University does not endorse or inspect any properties other than our own, and that we provide these links solely as a resource for students.
- http://www.murentals.com (Wiegand Enterprises, multiple properties)
- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Clybourn-Place-Apartments/20064189979 (Clybourn Place apartments)
- http://www.schulhofproperties.com (multiple properties)
- http://www.historicloftsonkilbourn.us (Historic Lofts on Kilbourn)
- https://www.apartments.com/towerapartments (Tower Apartments, located in the Catholic Financial Life building near the Marquette campus)
- http://cedarsquarellc.com/ (Cedar Square Properties)
- http://www.ivyon14.com/ (Ivy on Fourteenth)
- http://live-eleven25.com/ (Eleven25 at Pabst, corner of Highland and 10th)
- Sovereign Apartments, (414) 933-5553 (studios, 1 & 2 bedrooms)
- Cedar Square Apartments, (414) 931-9677 (various properties)
- Richter Realty, (262) 789-2200 (studios and 1 bedrooms)
- St. James Court, (414) 350-6601 or 414-467-9638 (1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments)
- Mike Moriarty, (414) 344-1630 (studios)
- St. James Estates, (715) 754-3333 or (414) 526-0757 (various properties)
- Joseph Ziino (262) 783-4024 (1 & 2 bedroom apartments on Milwaukee's East Side)
Landlord Links - Downtown, East side, and Wauwatosa (outside of the immediate Marquette neighborhood)
- http://www.shorelinerealestate.com (highlights a variety of apartments all over the city)
- www.majesticlofts.us (Majestic Loft Apartments)
- http://www.mandelgroup.com (Library Hill apartments are located just east of the Marquette campus)
- http://www.reserveatwauwatosa.com (The Reserve at Wauwatosa, located 3 miles west of campus)
- http://www.enclavetosa.com/ (The Enclave in Wauwatosa, located 3 miles west of campus)
- http://www.hennessygroup.net (St. James Court)
If you need assistance with your search, have special housing needs, or have questions about the Milwaukee area, please feel free to call the Office of University Apartments and Off-campus Student Services at (414) 288-7281 or email email@example.com.