MARQUETTE UNIVERSITY LAW SCHOOL
New Student Orientation 2015
Orientation Welcome Information Packet and Preliminary Orientation Schedules
All entering Marquette University Law School students are required to participate in the Orientation program. The Law School emailed an Orientation packet to entering, first-year students in late June with links to a variety of documents and important information. Please click the links below to review the materials sent.
- How to Obtain your MarquetteCard
- University Parking Information
- University Financial Responsibility Agreement (submit by July 31)
- Health and Wellness Services and Health Insurance
- Law School Technology and Communication
- Thursday, August 20 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 21 from 8:45 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
- Friday, August 21 from 9:15 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
Optional Social Event and Student Organization Fair for All Entering Students
- Wednesday, August 19, 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- The event is optional, but students are encouraged to attend and may bring a friend or family member.
- Please RSVP for this event.
- Friday, August 21, 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- All new students should reserve the evening of Friday, August 21, for the Dean’s reception. The Law School will email an invitation to all entering students later this summer.
Please note that all times are tentative and will be finalized later in the summer.
Fall semester classes begin the week of August 24.
Please contact Amy Rogan-Mehta, Assistant Dean for Students, with any questions about Orientation.
Course Registration for First-Year Law Students
Rather than registering themselves, entering first-year students are assigned to classes/sections by the Law School. Admitted students will receive instructions on how to access their preliminary class schedules via CheckMarq in July.
This page will be updated with more information throughout the summer.