Key Dates & Deadlines for Fall Recruitment Program
The following are key dates and deadlines in connection with the 2021 Fall Recruitment Program (FRP). Carefully note the dates and times (all times are Central Time). Exceptions will not be made for missed deadlines.
- Thursday, June 24, 2021 (12:01 AM) -- Opening of Bidding: First day students can bid/apply via Symplicity for interviews with employers participating in FRP (the session titled "Fall 2021" under the OCI tab in Symplicity).
- Thursday, July 22, 2021 (11:00 PM) -- First Bidding Deadline for FRP: Bidding deadlines vary by employer and are listed in the "Bidding Deadline" column in Symplicity for each employer (for the session titled "Fall 2021" under the OCI tab). The first bidding deadline is Thursday, July 22 at 11 PM. Students must upload to Symplicity all required application materials for the appropriate employers and bid/apply by 11:00 PM. There are no exceptions.
- Friday, August 6, 2021 (11:00 PM) -- Deadline for Submission of Student Agreement Form: All students intending to participate in FRP must complete and submit to the Career Planning Center electronically the STUDENT AGREEMENT FORM. Acceptance of the terms set forth in the Student Agreement Form is required for participation in FRP.
- Monday, August 9, 2021 -- Employer Interviews Begin: First day for scheduled student interviews with employers participating in FRP.
- Monday, August 23, 2021 - First Day of Classes: The Fall 2021 semester begins.
Please contact the Career Planning Center with any questions.
- Eligibility: Student eligibility requirements for participation in the Fall Recruitment Program.
- Employer Critique Form (electronic submission)
- Fall Recruitment Program (home page)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Interview Withdrawal Form (electronic submission)
- NALP Directory of Legal Employers: This National Association for Law Placement (NALP) online database provides specific details and "hard" information about law firms, principally large law firms. Information includes hiring practices and expectations, compensation and benefits, location and number of satellite offices, minimum hour expectations, average hours billed and worked, diversity recruitment and retention, and pro bono efforts.
- Policies and Procedures
- Requirements for Participation
- Student Agreement Form (electronic submission)
- Symplicity Quick Guide for OCI
- Transcripts: Guidelines for obtaining and uploading law school and undergraduate transcripts to Symplicity.