Sports Facility Reports, Volume 21 (2020)
RESEARCH AND REPORTS
- 2020 Sports Facility Reference List
- Eighteen years ago (Volume 3, Number 2, the Fall 2002 issue) the National Sports Law Institute published a Sports Facility Reference List including citations to articles, reports, books and other documents related to sports facilities. This list was updated twelve years ago in Volume 5, Number 1, the Spring/Summer 2004 issue. Since 2016, the list is updated each year.
- Sports Facility Economic Reports, Reviews and Studies since 2000
- A list of publicly available economi impact reports, reviews and studies related to sports facilities since 2000.
- Sports Facility Referenda 1990-2020
- A review of the results of referenda related to sports facilities since 1990.
- Comparison of Team Values, 2000-2020
- A report on the values of sports facilities and how they have changed since 2000.
- Professional Sports League Team Relocation History, 1950-2020
- A database of professional sports team relocation since 1950.
LEASE SUMMARIES (Updated 2018)
- Major League Baseball (MLB)
- National Basketball Association (NBA)
- National Football Leaugue (NFL)
- National Hockey League (NHL)
The following reports were compiled from information found on team and league websites, news sources available on LEXIS, Westlaw, general webbased metasearches, and other general research. Each report is intended to provide information on facility and team financing for teams within the various sports and leagues covered.
- Major League Baseball (appendix 1)
- National Basketball Association (appendix 2)
- National Football League (appendix 3)
- National Hockey League (appendix 4)
- Soccer (appendix 5)
- Motorsports (appendix 6)
- College Facilities (appendix 7)
- Green Sports Facility Links (appendix 8)
- Professor Paul M. Anderson, Creator, Editor & Designer, NSLI Director
- Professor Matthew J. Mitten, NSLI Executive Director
- Editors and Contributors: Abby Glaus (L'22), Matt Ashton (L'21), Casey Campos (L'21), and Ashley Madsen (L'21)
- Contributors to Volume 21: Mahmood Abdellatif (L'22), John Bennett (L'21), Casey Beronilla (L'22), Logan Deeney (L'22), Kristina Frkovic (L'22), Kevin Landgraf (L'22), Zoe Littleton (L'22), Morgan Minter (L'22), and Sophia Seaman (L'22)
© Copyright 2020, National Sports Law Institute of Marquette University Law School